Dreaming of hot pie and coffee at a favorite back road diner?
Know what it's like to fix a bike with bungee cords and electrician's tape?
Been to every smoky roadside bar between here and Sturgis?
A side-cracking companion volume to the best-selling Sit Down, Shut Up & Hang On!: A Biker's Guide to Life, this brand new collection of biker wisdom kicks it up with a hundred miles worth of new quotes and quips, plenty of slick black wisdom, and intoxicating humor that goes down smooth after a long day on the highway:
There should always be more miles on your bike than your car.
· The five food groups of motorcycling: gas, oil, nicotine, caffeine, and beer.
· Speed costs money. How fast is your wallet?
· In motorcycling, the good guys have names like "Pig," "Grizzly," "Horseface," and "Slammer."
· If you want to be treated like a badass, you have to BE a badass. If you're trying to BE a badass, don't be surprised at how people treat you.
· The bond between bikers has little to do with motorcycles-its beer.
. Never stop a fistfight unless it's getting too close to the bikes.