Keep your family safe, well fed, and stocked with toilet paper in any emergency.
In The Prepared-Not-Scared Cookbook reveals how to create a 5-week comprehensive menu plan, build and keep a 72-hour food kit, and where and how to shop for food items, proving just how easy being prepared in an emergency can be, and how implementing a food storage plan can keep you sane during a crisis.
From pandemic viruses and natural disasters to threats of terrorism, we can all be more prepared in our daily lives. Split into sections according to meals, these are easy-to-prepare, nutritious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, and more. For those just getting started, there are shopping lists, storage tips, container information, and much more!
Pantry Cooking reveals:
- The Perpetual Calendar and the 5-Week Storage Menu
- Whole Wheat, the Cornerstone of Food Storage
- Why you need a Good 72-Hour Kit and How to Put One Together
- The Snack Pack (A Kid-friendly Companion to the 72-Hour Kit)
- Where to store it all? Consider toilet paper, detergent, first aid and sewing supplies, and more . . .
Recipes include Swedish Pancakes, Chicken & Dumplings, Mushroom Omelets, 10-Grain Cereal, Red Beans and Rice, 15-Bean Soup, Pasta Primavera, Olive Bread, Danish Applesauce, Wild Rice Cakes, Rice pudding, Clam Chowder, Beef Stroganoff, Peach Crumble, Egg Sandwich, Split Pea Soup, Peanut Butter Sandwich Roll-Up, Broccoli Cheese Soup, Greek Chicken & Lemon, and more!